BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Free Paris Hilton

Your voice has been heard America --

This blatant and unjust persecution of dumb, rich blonds is finally coming to a head. We will no longer bear witness as our citizens who are famous for being born to rich people are held accountable for their actions. The civil unrest and near rioting that must have occurred in Beverly Hills was probably only rivaled by the L.A. riots of the '90s or the civil rights marches of the '60s.

Imagine the view of hundreds of 500-Series Mercedes and 7-series BMW's in unison as they delivered their soaped window messages of unjust and inequality. Protesters no doubt clogged Rodeo Drive and their diamond-encrusted fist pumping left an indelible mark that our government, as it has in the past, was WRONG!

As a nation, we simply cannot condone the inhumane atrocities of expecting spoiled rich kids to abide by the laws of decent society, to not drink and drive and to not create shitty pop songs. Furthermore, we can't continue to turn a blind eye as our imprisoned socialites eat sandwiches for lunch and pasta sauce for dinner. And 45 days?!?!? Talk about punishment not equaling the crime! I heard that the prison officials even demand that she wear panties with a skirt!! Egad!

Its my further understanding that upon entering her cell, she was even relieved of her cell phone! What are we, one step from stoning and caning? This is America! Not China or Thailand. In America we stand up for all that is right. We have a voice and it is free and allowed to be heard even when it differs from that of our government wishes.

Our voice was heard today, America. Loud and clear. Paris Hilton is free! Three days into a 45 day sentence, we came to our senses and realized the bad precedent we are setting for our youth.

Paris Hilton is free! God Bless America!

6 kind commenters:

Greg McKelvey said...

HI I THINK YOU RIGHT ITS SO DUMB AND THEY SHOULD FREE HER. THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TO DO THAN BUT PARIS IN JAIL!

HAVE A GOOD DAY

GREG

www.gregspeaks.blogspot.com

NouveauBlogger said...

Thanks for visiting --

Hmmmm....I didn't make my true view clear, did I? :)

Radioactive Tori said...

I can't even believe it. I had not heard she was free already. I guess all you need to survive and live well and do whatever you want in our country is fame and money. Because that is exactly the kind of world I want to live in (sarcasm, so as not to be misinterpreted).

NouveauBlogger said...

Yes, R-girl, I could read into that even without the parenthesis :)

Glad you got mine (which I didn't think was too subtle) lol

Katie said...

oh man. oh man. I laughed so hard at work hot tea almost came out my nose. hahahahhahahahaaaaaa

NouveauBlogger said...

Sorry you had liquid come out your nose but glad I was the one that made it happen :)