BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Weekend Project

On Friday, Mrs. Blogger purchased a 13 foot inflatable pool, complete with pump. So, this past weekend, I set it up behind the garage of my house. I've never been able to grow any grass there anyway and I had some extra fencing, so I fenced in the neighbor's side, set it up on some stonedust and filled in the area that shows with decorative stone.


What do you think?


Little One's been in a bunch, but its still way too cold for me. I'm wimpy when it comes to cold water.

8 kind commenters:

Radioactive Tori said...

My kids would LOVE that! Sadly, our association has a rule against any type of pool or body of water in a backyard unless it is inground. We can't afford/don't want a pool there permanently, so we are out of luck.

I am not fond of cold water either. Maybe when it is really hot out it will be warm enough for you?

NouveauBlogger said...

That is a drawback of newer developments (but a blessing too, I suppose). My house is 50 years old and there's almost no restrictions, lol.

Yeah, its warming up quickly, perhaps I'll be in it by the weekend :)

ZZZZZZZ said...

What a cute little pool! I am so happy that my boyfriens dad put up a pool this past weekend, I dont' have one at my house and it was a scorcher!!!!

Constance Burris said...

I am so jeleous of your skills! I am going to do this next year. My today list is already embarrasingly long. My children would think i was the queen of the world if i set a pool out there.

Did you put a liner under gravel? is the water/filter system easy to set up?

NouveauBlogger said...

Sheila - yeah, its getting really hot up here too....I'm sure it will come in handy.

Kahnee -- Yes, landscaping paper under the stonedust which is under the gravel so that weeds do not grow up.

The water/filter system was VERY easy to set up...just had to readjust a couple times to make sure there were no leaks whatsoever.

minijonb said...

where's the diving board?!?

=;-)

enjoy!

NouveauBlogger said...

Lol Minijonb -- the signs on the sign specifically prohibit diving. As if.....

NouveauBlogger said...

signs on the "side" - duh!