BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 8, 2007

Tour Ready?

Note to the public:

Please be advised I will not be blogging on Thursday, June 14, 2007 because I will be playing golf at the TPC River Highlands (I don't know who this guy is but his pictures came up on a google search.) The TPC is the golf course that formerly hosted the Greater Hartford Open and this month will host what is now known as the Traveler's Championship.

There is something way cool about playing a golf course that you see on television every year and have even played in a video game. Plus, the course will be hard as hell the week before the big tourney with fast greens and ridiculously deep rough.

I've played it twice before, but since I can't afford a $13,000 a year membership I have to rely on others to get me on.

I'll be sure to take my own pictures.

Wish me luck.

*****
Also, Happy Birthday Mrs. Blogger! Love You!

4 kind commenters:

Constance Burris said...

Congratulations!

NouveauBlogger said...

Thanks! :)

Katie said...

Good luck!!! :) (and a very happy birthday to Mrs. Blogger)

NouveauBlogger said...

Thanks to you too, Katie :)