BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Good Times

Had a blast last night with Mrs. Blogger. We had a nice lunch then got to Boston early enough to do some shopping (spent a fortune), pop in a few bars until we eventually ended up at the Cask 'N Flagon wherein we proceeded to drink quite a few beers (Mrs. B was a riot), laugh with some other patrons, learn she really wants another baby (wait! what?) before witnessing the Sox make a nice comeback and end up victorious on what ended as a rather chilly night!

Needless to say, I'm tired this morning but we had so much fun it's well worth it. Can't wait to get up there again.

2 kind commenters:

Radioactive Tori said...

Oh another baby???? That would be fun!

Glad you had a good time! (that sort of sounds wrong combined with my first sentence!)

NouveauBlogger said...

Could be fun either way ;)

I had rather resigned myself to only having one, but how can I say no to her? I can't. Stay tuned!