BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Guilty Conscious

Now I feel guilty about fooling Radioactive Girl yesterday. She's so nice she was trying to think if there was anything she could do. Sorry R-girl, I simply couldn't resist!

What I didn't let on was that as I was posting I texted my wife that I dented my car as well. She then told all the ladies in her office before being able to call me back and they all collectively "awwwwww, no'd" the whole ordeal.

Then she called me, in the middle of her horrible and busy day, to specifically extend her condolences and I said "April Fools". So I feel badly about that as well, plus her staff hates me too!

Is it right to fool two very compassionate and trusting people? No. But I'm still laughing about it and no harm was done, right?

I wonder who will remember next year.

2 kind commenters:

Radioactive Tori said...

I HOPE like crazy that I won't be fooled yet again next year! But I bet I will be.

You shouldn't feel bad. It was April 1st and I should make a note to not believe anything I hear. In fact, I should make an actual note on the calendar so I remember!

NouveauBlogger said...

A note might be a good idea lol