BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Yardwork and Such

Its been sooooo beautiful outside in Connecticut the past couple days. I'm talking mid-70's so Spring Fever is in full bloom. Last night when I got home from work, I decided to get a bunch of yard cleanup and trimming and stuff done.

I've noticed that when I'm done with that particular chore I feel so good about it. Almost to the point where I can't wait to do more.

However, when it comes time to do more, I'm hit with a case of the "lazies". Usually, it just comes down to actually starting the task.

I occurred to me that perhaps that particular feeling could be the polar opposite of the hungover feeling and the declaration "I will never drink again". Normally one does though.

Regarding the yardwork, I will declare "Every night if its nice out, I want to get a little something done to make the place look better". But then, when it comes down to it, I don't.

1 kind commenters:

Skeeter said...

Oh do I need to do some yardwork too. I thought I had it all taken care of last weekend, but then the chickweed bloomed. Now I've got same pretty blue flowers that fills my nieghbors yard :-(