BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Boss Quirky McStrangemeister

My boss is funny. He must submit between 3 and 8 handwritten notes to me daily. Notes on files, things to do, FYI -- that sort of stuff -- usually on a Post-It or an invoice or the like. And he signs his name to every one of them. As if working for him for 16+ years hasn't tuned me into his handwriting by now and the fact that NOBODY else gives me handwritten instruction isn't sufficient enough to clue me in as to who the note is from.

Dunno --- Struck me as odd today. LOL.

Oh, he slurps his drinks too. He's apparently too impatient to allow the fluid to flow past his lips, he feels need to literally suck the liquid out of the can or cup. **SLURP** Kind of annoying, but if that's my only complaint, I have it good, eh?

Also, just today gave me permission to shop for a new PC. Cool! New flat screen panel here I come! And good-bye slow as shit old PC.

9 kind commenters:

Juan Martín Nador said...

Está bien, contar anécdotas puede estar bueno, pero escribí mejor. No es un fotolog, no podes poner "LOL".

Saludos.

NouveauBlogger said...

Ummm....huh?

lol

NouveauBlogger said...

Ok, I went to a free translation website -- this came up

"It is well, to count anecdotes can be good, but I wrote better. It is not a fotolog, you cannot put "LOL". " --

Not too much clearer really....does he think I suck at writing (I admit, I do) and that I am therefore not allowed to put "LOL"?

LOL....umm...ok

Katie said...

sounds like he is cracking on you for using "LoL" in your posts.

I don't understand why... perhaps mad that you have more traffic than he does even with the 'LoL's.

On another note:

Isn't it funny the things we notice about people sometimes? I ate lunch with a coworker today and she chews with her mouth open. I've had lunch with her 100 times and I only noticed today.

it drives me crazy. I hate it.

Katie said...

you don't suck. your posts are always very well written, great flow and are very readable.

sometimes I hate blogs because people like to get on here and put people down.

NouveauBlogger said...

Thanks Katie :)

So? Is it bad form to use LOL in a blog? I didn't know that.

I have next to NO traffic except for you and an occasional other visitor...so it would be hard to have less than me, lol (there, I did it again).

And, yeah, I think at times I'm easily annoyed (no LOL this time, but I thought it)

NouveauBlogger said...

Thanks for the compliment...I don't always take the time to go back and re-edit them as much as I should. Once its down, I tend to leave it as is.

If he (someone) wants to crack on me, that's cool...I can take it...just hard when I don't UNDERSTAND it, lol (I think I'm sticking with the LOLs...if they don't like it, tough!)

NouveauBlogger said...

Oh, and I just checked out his blog (but didn't translate it) -- today is his first day blogging it would appear.

ZZZZZZZ said...

Great post today. Your boss sure is fruity. haha 16 years and he still signs his name to post its that only he gives you... yeah... haha

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL