BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Dilemma

As a follow-up to my earlier post the TV doc called --

Now I'm in a dilemma, a conundrum, between a rock and a hard place, a bit of a pickle, in deep water (ha ha! shut up, not funny), a predicament, a quagmire, a bind (ok, enough synonyms).

The cost to repair the TV will be a bit over $500. Plus, I'm already into the repair company for almost $100 for the pickup. Hmmmmm.....it cost about $1300 new, but now would cost about $800. I told the repairman to hold off. It will be as long at 3 weeks to get it fixed too and I'm already having withdrawals.

Is it worth it to fix it? Or spend the cash (perhaps $1200) on some new technology and get a new one? I really don't have the money at this point since the whole flood thing looks to kick my ass unless the insurance company can come through. What to do, what to do ---

4 kind commenters:

Katie said...

I would hold out and see how much more money you get... $500 is a lot to fix a tv. I only pay $380 in rent every month.

NouveauBlogger said...

I'm getting nothing from insurance just as I suspected....but....(see next post).

$380/month? Wow! lol....OK is inexpensive to live in?

Katie said...

they aren't going to give you anything!!! that's crap! crap! crap! what horrible losers they are. I'm sorry. :( That makes me sad for your TV!

Oklahoma is one of the cheapest in the US. but the min. wage is low so it evens out.

NouveauBlogger said...

Yeah, I've put her down and already replaced her, lol.

It is crap, isn't it? 15 years of payments to them with no claims but when I need them......they're nowhere to be seen, lol.