BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Tag from Katie

Katie from Guilt in Black Panties threw out this, so I thought I'd bite:

Three things you must know about me:

  1. I get excited about holidays and vacations like a little kid - I LOVE to have something to look forward to;
  2. When I get into something new, I try to learn as much about it as possible and will seek to practice it often if it takes a new skill (which now happens to be No Limit Texas Hold'em);
  3. I am interested in Mrs. Blogger's lingerie each day and usually ask what she's wearing (drives her crazy, I suspect, but she puts up with me for some reason).

Three things that scare me:

  1. Sickness or death of a loved one;
  2. Paralysis;
  3. Disfigurement (I've too vain).

Three people who make me laugh:

  1. My brother "B";
  2. My brother-in-law "T";
  3. My Little One (particularly her new "Look at my buuu-utt" dance).

Three things I love;

  1. ANY time with Mrs. B and the Little One;
  2. The beach;
  3. Good seats at Fenway Park.

Three things I hate;

  1. Forced participation/fun (think work or school seminars and such);
  2. Being too early or too late (I will sit in the parking lot if I'm early until its suitable to enter);
  3. The Yankees;

Three things I don't understand;

  1. Depression (I have compassion for it, but since I don't have it I don't grasp it well);
  2. Why obese people or smokers can't or won't take better control of their lives and health;
  3. How ANYONE can think that George W. Bush is a good president (and I know smart, smart people who's opinions I respect that love GWB -- I cannot understand that on any level, lol).

Three things on my desk:

  1. Dunkin' Donuts vat of coffee;
  2. Batman coffee mug;
  3. Creepy looking alien kitty thing.

*see my earlier post *

Three things I'm doing right now (besides thinking of answers for this):

  1. Thinking about my impending Las Vegas Trip (I leave Sunday a.m.);
  2. Listening to ESPN Radio;
  3. Looking at a list of checks I need to cut.

Three things I want to do before I die

  1. Live to a healthy 100 years old (but not to outlive Mrs. B or The Little One);
  2. Go to Hawaii;
  3. Retire VERY healthy so I can enjoy it to the fullest.

Three things I can do

  1. Play guitar;
  2. Ski very well;
  3. Hit a ball (I've always had a natural talent for hitting a ball with a bat -- ever since I was a little kid people told me they couldn't believe such a little kid could hit a ball so far, lol -- and I still hear it).

Three things you should never listen to:

  1. Non-supportive people (particularly family);
  2. Nails on a chalkboard;
  3. People who disrespect anything popular: as in music, movies or books. To me it comes across as elitism and it turns me off to them.

Three things I'd like to learn:

  1. More patience;
  2. To ALWAYS know what Mrs. Blogger wants/needs/means (it didn't say it had to be attainable did it? lol)
  3. To enjoy and engage in small talk.

Favorite foods:

  1. A good steak;
  2. Shellfish;
  3. Mrs. B's pasta with meat sauce.

Beverages I drink regularly (besides water which is or should be a staple):

  1. Coffee;
  2. Milk;
  3. Bud Lite (I know, I know....I like other beers as well...but I tend to resort to Bud Lite time and again).

TV shows and books I enjoyed as a kid:

  1. Tom and Jerry Grape Ape Show;
  2. ALL the Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew mysteries;
  3. Scooby Do

4 kind commenters:

Katie said...

Thanks for playing along!!! Most people don't want to but I'm glad you did. Now complete strangers in Oklahoma (me) know way too much about you! lol. but lots of people know too much about me too.

NouveauBlogger said...

lol...no problem...needed an idea for a post anyway

Constance Burris said...

I think its great that your wife and family mean so much to you. Have fun in Las Vegas.

NouveauBlogger said...

Thanks Kahnee...sometimes people lose sight of what's REALLY important