BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Borat

Quick post today, as I'm busy at work --

I watched Borat last night. Funny, funny shit! I'm still laughing today about scenes from it.

Its nearly incomprehensible to me that there were only four actors in this movie and the rest of the people were reacting to what they thought were real situations (albeit in front of a camera). Its my understanding that Pamela Anderson was in on the joke too which I was wondering about as I watched it.

Anyway, Sacha Baron Cohen is an absolute genius in how quickly he is able to react to the people he has "set up". I could have done without the nude wrestling, but his interactions with "high society" and the etiquette teacher had me howling.

I rate this: MUST SEE!

Ok, I admit...I have a prepubescent sense of humor at times.

4 kind commenters:

ZZZZZZZ said...

I don't really want to see Borat... He was funny in Talledaga Nights though.

NouveauBlogger said...

No? Why not?

But, he was good in TN

Katie said...

I still haven't seen it. I used to watch the show he did on HBO and that was good sometimes.

Radioactive Tori said...

I so want to see this!