BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Help!



Hey there everyone! Its me, Super Mario!! Nouveau is STILL slamming at work so he asked me to swing by his blog and let everyone know he's busy working his ass off for "the man". Well, he does get paid for it, so its all good.


Anyway, I'm going to try to help him through the crappy end of this month and his mountain of files and calls but since my expertise is more along the lines of princess rescuing, key searching and mushroom hopping I'm afraid I'll be of little assistance.

Fear not, however, he'll be back with his sleep-inducing attemps at humor, incredibly over-wordy rants, baseless diatribes, convoluted opinions, pseudo-sycophantic familial tales and knife to the eye warranting movie reviews.





6 kind commenters:

Katie said...

I'm sorry work is crazy right now. work for me is crazy as well. But tomorrow is Friday... I haven't done the Friday dance since I was in school but I think I will tomorrow. it's been one of those weeks.

I used to love playing Super Mario Brothers... but the movie creeped me out.

NouveauBlogger said...

I'll survive...plus, OT - yay LOL

Friday dance? Like a school dance you mean?

There was a movie? lol...didn't know that.

ZZZZZZZ said...

AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my god I LOVE Mario! haha that fat pasta eattin, fuck! That is so cute. Sorry you are working so much. Damn the man!

NouveauBlogger said...

"at pasta eatin' fuck?" LMAO

Never thought of him that way.

minijonb said...

I had flashbacks to Mr. Bill... then I saw it was Mario. Still funnty shit. Thx.

NouveauBlogger said...

lol...I had forgotten about Mr. Bill