BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Be Nice

Regarding the short story I just posted, please be nice. I do not profess to be a writer nor do I aspire to be one. Unlike many American Idol contestants, I realize and understand my limitations. But just as I like to sing in the shower, I decided to put some thoughts to paper. If you don't like it, or my style, that's cool. Move on to one of the many other fine blogs about (check out Guilt in Black Panties or Bitter Betty for talent and/or humor). If you do like, or you have a gentle soul and think you can offer some constructive criticism without shattering my fragile psyche, drop me a line.

2 kind commenters:

Katie said...

Nice?! You expect nice! Nice from the mob of faceless souless stinking unwashed internet users! You must be crazy.

Well. Ok. since you asked I'll be nice. ;)

NouveauBlogger said...

Well put, but, my advantage at this point is that I'm a newbie to the game, so the masses haven't quite found me yet.

Btw...my dog keeps telling me, "no, you're not crazy" so I must not be.