BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Strip Trouble

I forgot to mention --- Saturday night, Mrs. Blogger and I had a few drinks, got the Little One down (no small feat) and played Strip Trouble into the wee hours. Remember that game? The one that has a little clear plastic popper thingy in the middle with a die in it. You pop the thingy and chase those little colored pegs around the board. Well......she KICKED MY ASS! Bad! I suck-diddly-ucked! We changed clothes and she did it again in game two thereby killing any chance of me being nationally ranked.

In the end, though, I STILL felt like a winner ;)

Feel free to contact me if you would like an official set of rules.

5 kind commenters:

Bitter Betty said...

Nationally ranked - HAHAHA!

NouveauBlogger said...

*sniff* *sniff* I worked so hard...practiced until my fingers bled. *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* Awoke at 5 am and trained. *Sniff* Only to have all chances of being a Trouble Champion dashed by an amateur *sniff* I might have missed my once in a lifetime chance.....

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?
WAAAAAHHHH!!!!!
WHYYYYYYYYY?

(best Nancy Kerrigan impression)

Katie said...

LOL. Sounds like a good time was had by all. ;)

NouveauBlogger said...

Yeah, it was...fun game....but then I have a knack for turning about any game into a "strip" game as well as changing popular song lyrics into dirty ones....unfortunately my talents in those areas don't get me very far in the real world :)

Katie said...

but fun at a party, right? :)