BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Funny Movie Quotes

I updated a few things on my profile (as I will continue to do) and was thinking about some of the funny movies on it and a few lines from those movies.

Dumb & Dumber....

Lloyd: What are the chances of a guy like you and a girl like me... ending up together?
Mary: Well, that's pretty difficult to say.
Lloyd: Hit me with it! I've come a long way to see you, Mary. The least you can do is level with me. What are my chances?
Mary: Not good.
Lloyd: You mean, not good like one out of a hundred?
Mary: I'd say more like one out of a million.
[long pause]
Lloyd: So you're telling me there's a chance. (nods) I read ya'. Yeah!!!

and

Lloyd: Hey, look, the Monkees. They were a huge influence on the Beatles.

Caddyshack....

Carl Spackler: This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff.

40 Year Old Virgin...

[David and Cal Playing a video Game]
Cal: You're *gay* now?
David: No, I'm not gay I'm just celibate.
Cal: I think? I mean, that sounds ga- I just want you to know this is like the first conversation of like three conversations that leads to you being gay. Like... there's this and then in a year it's like, "Oh you know, I kinda wanna, ya know, get back out there but I think I like guys" and then there's the big, "Oh I'm I'm a g-gay guy now".
David: You're gay for saying that.
Cal: I'm gay for saying that?
David: You know how I know you're gay?
Cal: How? How do you know I'm gay?
David: Because you macramed yourself a pair of jean shorts.
Cal: You know how I know *you're* gay? You just told me you're not sleeping with women any more.
David: You know how I know that you're gay?
Cal: How? Cuz you're gay? and you can tell who other gay people are.
David: You know how I know you're gay?
Cal: How?
David: You like Coldplay.

4 kind commenters:

Constance Burris said...

Funny.. Funny...

Anonymous said...

is a like kuple very nice

regards
Hrithik Roshan

Anonymous said...

you comments nouveau very nice

regards
Hrithik Roshan

Anonymous said...

How r u? your website is cute
you should watch at this funny emo song:
http://tinyurl.com/75993v